The Rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain

Liza Van Peski vanpeskiaHYPERNET.COM
Sat Jan 11 17:02:01 PST 2003

Hi Phil

My brother in law is an ultralight hiker pro and he steered me to Rain
Shield - it's very very light, breatheable, windproof and cheap as well.
I'll know how it works for me when I get home 2/24 (I'm headed for Spain
on wednesday, yippee!). Keeping water out of the boots - try gaiters, or
minigaiters.

buen camino

Liza Van Peski