If you had only one week...

Alexandra Guerson alexiagbaYAHOO.COM
Sat Jan 11 17:42:14 PST 2003

Hello

My name is Alexandra Guerson de Oliveira and I'm a
Brazilian living in Canada, studying to be a history
professor. Having read books about the Middle Ages
most of my life, I have always been interested in
travelling by foot. The idea of taking days or months
to reach a destination has always appealed to me in
some way, so when I heard of the pilgrimage to
Santiago a few years ago I decided I had to do it one
day. My husband and I decided we'll do the camino from
St Jean to Santiago when I finish my PhD (in about 5
years). Reading all your postings, however, has made
me wish we didn't have to wait so long. Unfortunately,
there is no way we can go away for over a month before
then, so we compromised and decided to do a part of it
before the day comes when we'll be able to do the
whole thing.

So, my question is: if you only had a week, which part
of the camino would you do?

Alexandra