Searching Files

Tom Gabriele tcgabeaFRONTIERNET.NET
Fri Feb 28 08:06:11 PST 2003

Hi All...

There was a recent discussion on transport from Madrid to St. Jean. and on the availability of rooms in St Jean ( where one can stay for a day or two - jet lag). I need your help...where are the files and how do I search to find info on these topics. I am leaving on the 28th of April and would like to make appropriate reservations, if possible. If there be anyone who has already followed this route, please share your experience.

thanks much
tom gabriele
tcgabeafrontiernet.net
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jen Mann
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 12:56 PM
  Subject: Maps & Route Napoleon

  I'm beginning my Camino next week and have a few questions.   Is it possible to buy good maps at St. Jean?  I haven't been able to find good, in-dept maps that focus on the Road to Santiago here in the states.  What maps did you use? I can't find Lozano's book (NYC Spanish Tourist office had none).

  Also.  I just got my copy of The Camino Frances from the Confraternity of Saint James in the mail.  I'm looking over The Route Napoleon and The Road Route.  I would like to take the Napolean Route but from many posts suggests bypassing it if there is bad weather.  Can someone point me towards weather information.  In Mid-April what is to be expected?  Is there snow?

  thanks
  jen