Crucifix in the Camino-Jeffrey

Xosé Manuel Alvariño AlvaxmaAOL.COM
Fri Feb 28 07:13:49 PST 2003

Hi Jeffrey, I do not know how to thank you for this info. Matter of fact, it was at that gallery that I saw it at, but had failed to bookmark it. Then I could not figure out at all where I had seen it & didn't know where to go for info on it. I was impressed by this crucifix. Hope to get a card, statue of it, whatever is available (have 2 orders already!). Aside from e-mailing the photographer and the church, do u know about any other place I could contact? Again, mil gracias.

Abrazos d de Xosé Manuel