Digital or Film

David Foote DFooteaD115.ORG
Mon Feb 24 09:31:27 PST 2003

Batteries are the same in Europe. We bought an European battery charger
(with batteries) at a photo shop in France and charged the batteries
every night.

Pieter's notes on photography are excellent! Just remember if you take
a digital camera, you need to have enough memory sticks or whatever to
store all your pictures.  We were driving the Camino and we had a lap
top, so we downloaded all the day's pictures into the laptop each night.
 Carrying a laptop when walking may not be an option.

Dave Foote