membership and portugal route

sally mason s_masonaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 24 09:29:04 PST 2003

Hi,
just wondering if anyone can give me some tips re the portugal route and the
route through Andalucia in Spain,,going there maybe in May.  Also does
anyone know about getting a membership card or something so that while
making the pilgrim you can stay in affiliated hostels for free? a friend
told me about this, any help would be great
thanks heaps.