Juan de la Cruz / St John of the Cross-Sofia

Sofia Wahlstedt sofia_wahlstedtaHOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 24 03:34:49 PST 2003

Lydia,

Thanks for replying to my question. I know that St John of the Cross is associated with Theresa of Avila, but are there any connections between her and el Camino? Geographically they were not so far from one another, and el Camino was used when she was alive... Maybe there are no such associations at all, but it would be interesting to know.

Sofia

  You may find more information about St. John of the Cross associated with the great Spanish saint Thersa of Avila. Lydia