[Santiagobis] New and planning for May of 2003

Tom Gabriele tcgabeaFRONTIERNET.NET
Mon Feb 24 03:47:35 PST 2003

Hello To All..

Well...I have purchased my flight tickets...I will arrive in Madrid on the 29th of April and currently I plan to return on the 24th of June (If I need more time I' make more time - my wish is to fully witness the Camino. I'm a first timer and also a senior who wants to take it slow and make it without incident, God willing). I'm sure those of you who have experienced or are about to experience the El Camino know the anxieties...so much to prepare in so little time. You have answered many of my questions and for that, I give you thanks.

I have another and no doubt will have more...

I plan on taking a camera...Should it be Digital or Film?

As always,
Thanks in advance and may your days be filled with joy

tom gabriele
tcgabeafrontirnet.net