From Leon: altitude corection

pieter pannevis p.pannevisaCHELLO.NL
Thu Feb 13 02:01:58 PST 2003

Dear all
Cruz the Ferro is altitude 1504 meters. The highest point is a little bit
further on when you come to the Spanish army communications tower, before
getting into Nanjarin.
The altitude at level of the communications tower is 1517 meters. If
preferred I've a profile from Cebreiro down if any one interested. As a
matter of fact I've the altitude profile for the whole Camino, but you
better not ask it. Let you be surprised!

As always !

Ultreya and good health to you !
Pieter and Trigo from Holland

mailto:p.pannevisachello.nl