Vile & Threatening?

honestdoug honestdougaWORLDONLINE.CO.UK
Sat Dec 27 12:51:33 PST 2003

Howard Mendes wrote:

>The only "threat" I ever made, if it is a threat at all was to ask Rosina Lila to stop politicizing Listserve with pro-Arab anti-Israel rant or I would ask Linda to remove her from Listserve.  Hardly a threat.  She finds it vile when I told her, privately mind you, that her views were unbalanced, bigoted and inappropriate.  As for legal action, she claims to be an attorney and researched it with other attorneys, so she says.  Her only recourse apparently is to block my emails to her and continue her abusive messages directed to me on Listserve. I consider her a very knowledgable and valuable member of Listserve, except when she strays into non-Camino matters where she displays total ignorance and prejudice. Howard Mendes, NYC now in NZ

Dear Howard and others
not sure how to start !!after reading  messages over the last weeks hear
are  my thoughts ( I'm no brain box and can not spell eather) .
 Just listing to a cd by Hayey Westenra who is from N.Z. on it she sings
one song Benedictus ,which  I'm sure you know is "Blessed he who comes
in the name of the lord "
 I have only just joined this news group as next year with my son I will
walk part of road to Santiago ,St James was one of the Jesus Disciples
,and i'm sure he was not worried about  where he came from but just
wanted to do the lords work and of course reading  Acts will tell you
enough about that  .
 This will be my second pilgrimage next year as I go to Lourdes with
HCPT The Pilgrimage Trust ,each year we take disabled children there for
a weeks holiday  ,my group takes 12 but in total there are 2000 young
people  and 4000 helpers you soon learn with them what life is about ,
last year I gave a talk at 6 different Masses in two parishes to raise
moneys to send children to Lourdes ,and part of my talk said "for some
it will be there first pilgrimage and others there last " little did I
know that Sam who i took that would be the case, he was 13 in a
wheelchair and loved life , I know  he is in Heaven with all the saints
now .

I will be walking to raise money so others can go on Pilgrimage to
Lourdes like Sam (I am not asking for any sponsorship from any one on
this group as I will get enough from friends?? in England we have just
done a quiz night and raised £700 you will have to work it out in your
own currency ,)

I believe we can all learn from disabled people how to live life, So
Howard and others you Americans have a saying -Lighten up.

God Gives use lots of gifts so use them in this world to help others not
to upset or hinder .

God Bless to all on the eve of the feast of the Holy Family

Doug Lowe