Vile & Threatening?

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Sat Dec 27 11:54:09 PST 2003

The only "threat" I ever made, if it is a threat at all was to ask Rosina Lila to stop politicizing Listserve with pro-Arab anti-Israel rant or I would ask Linda to remove her from Listserve.  Hardly a threat.  She finds it vile when I told her, privately mind you, that her views were unbalanced, bigoted and inappropriate.  As for legal action, she claims to be an attorney and researched it with other attorneys, so she says.  Her only recourse apparently is to block my emails to her and continue her abusive messages directed to me on Listserve. I consider her a very knowledgable and valuable member of Listserve, except when she strays into non-Camino matters where she displays total ignorance and prejudice. Howard Mendes, NYC now in NZ