Pilgrim travels

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Sat Dec 27 08:34:45 PST 2003

Dear Rosina,
Thank you for the interesting history on St. Andrew. That is my son's
name but I didn't know why St. Andrew was killed.
If you know the keyboard well enough to type without looking at the
keys, most cyber cafe type places can change the keyboard to function
"American style". I also note that you usually post in very dark, large
print which is hard on my eyes, although I appreciate the content. Your
recent posting was in the usual type.
Thanks for the comments on Rome. I yearn to return there and your
description just makes  me want to go all the more. Please remember your
fellow peregrinos at the Holy Door.
Happy New Year. Lydia