Was: To Tagelle via GoCamino since you blocked my mail. Now: the ranting of a sad, sad old man.

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Thu Dec 25 08:47:06 PST 2003

This kind of dialogue, destructive and nasty, does not belong here. If I
choose to support my President that is my right and it should not be
criticized or even discussed here. And especially not today. Do what you
can to promote peace and justice, but discuss it on a political site.
The enthusiasm is so much better than apathy but it still doesn't belong
here. Peace to all, Lydia