To Tagelle via GoCamino since you blocked my mail

Howard Mendes HMe347aAOL.COM
Thu Dec 25 00:51:02 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/24/2003 9:31:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tagelle writes:

> Everyone in this list knows that you are a Zionist agent and, consequently, not an American in  the real sense of the word.
> Please stop trying to speak for us.
> (Nobody believes your alleged "pilgrimages" either)
> Why don't you go join your real Army and stop infiltrating
> real American Christian sites?
> Merry Christmas to you anyway.

My answer with apologies to everyone else who reads this:
What vicious venom you write.  You must be one miserable soul that no amount of pilgrimages would change.  And you call yourself a Christian.  That's a laugh.  I call you a sicko.
Howard Mendes NYC now in NZ