Tips - Camino Presentation / writing about one's experiences

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Sat Dec 6 17:30:07 PST 2003

Sally and others,

Sally, this is great advice.

Just to clarify for some of the folks, the idea of my book/CD began with the
short stories I told to people, not with the stories I wrote.  I didn't go into
the studio to record my stories with a script to read from because I wanted to
tell the stories from my heart. Now I am writing them down.

My advice to writers is to write the (short) stories you love the most, but tell
the stories too. You will see the reaction and hear the questions from the
people. These are clues for you.

A friend of mine once said that storytelling is speaking to the inner child's
mind, bringing out the highest energy of "pure wonder". And that is a gift.

My offer to help in any way is always open.

Sue

Floral Park, Canada
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca