post-camino - writing about one's experience of the Camino

Galen Wilkerson galen_wilkersonaYAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 4 22:50:28 PST 2003

Hi Ana,

Hmm, I don't know if they're "kosher" :), probably not literally.

As far as getting it to go, you could always bring your own container and
slip it in when no one is looking.  Heck, it's yours, you paid for it.
Distract them by asking what the do with all the dead bulls, or just order
another bottle of red wine, it's cheap.  :)

Galen