Back from Santiago

Sue Kenney sue.kenneyaSYMPATICO.CA
Thu Dec 4 19:52:34 PST 2003

Rosina,

Your insights are enjoyed by many I am sure. Thank you for bringing the memories back to us. It will be 2 years December 6th that I arrived in Santiago and although it was more busy than you described, it was devoid of the crowds. I believe there were 11 pilgrims who arrived on that day and around 340 for the month of December. I was the only Canadian.

Thanks again for sharing your experience. I feel like getting on a plane right now...

Sue
Floral Park, Ontario
sue.kenneyasympatico.ca