introduction and How many people have completed the camino in 2003

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Dec 3 15:04:56 PST 2003

Hi Maura,
You can find the month-to-month information on pilgrims in the archives of the list, I suppose.  I myself do not keep the information once I send it.
Sometime next February the Santiago Archdiocese will publish fully detailed information about those pilgrims that receive the Compostela this year.
Again, the available statistics only show the numbers of those pilgrims who requested and were given a Compostela, not, by any means, the total number of pilgrims that may have been on the albergues, Caminos, etc., at one time or another.
Warm regards,
Rosina