Equipment list and other preparatory thoughts

Lydia Banales lydiaaBANALES.NET
Wed Dec 3 09:05:27 PST 2003

We took an "emergency blanket" never expecting to use it. But in one
refugio it was VERY cold and we did not have sleeping bags. So I covered
myself in the emergency blanket, tucking it tightly to keep the air out,
and was very warm. Such a small thing turned out to be very useful. Lydia