post-camino - writing about one's experience of the Camino

Ralph Alcorn RBALCORNaCS.COM
Wed Dec 3 08:33:45 PST 2003

After the Camino, we were bursting with things to share about it, and soon
saturated our friends and relatives.  The only people that were interested in
more were those who had done or planned to do the Camino.  My attempt to write
about what we learned, I crammed into a single page on our website:
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html
which covers among other things, all the English language guidebooks.

My wife kept a journal during the trip, and is assembling a book about the
experience.  We know from experience that writing and publishing a book takes
enormous hours of time for little financial return, so don't know when or if we
will get the book out.

Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com
Shepherd Canyon Books
Publisher of We're in the Mountains, Not Over the Hill: Tales and Tips from
Seasoned Women Backpackers