Eight days

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 5 08:12:09 PDT 2003

--- David Hough <caminooakappleaYAHOO.COM> wrote:
The ascent to O Cebreiro is
> essential!

It`s also gorgeous and I wouldn`t have missed it for
the world. And although it`s not an easy climb, I had
heard about the challenge of it for so long - both my
first time when I didn`t make it there, and the second
when I did - that by the time I did it, it really
wasn`t all that bad. Most of it is fairly gradual
except for the one very steep climb of about 4 km.

Buen Camino!
Ana