open plane tickets

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 5 08:32:09 PDT 2003

--- athena <deannabowlingaYAHOO.COM> wrote

> Is there a less expensive way to get an airline
> ticket with an open date of return?

Hi Deanna,

Try Council Travel. I went to one of their offices on
a university campus where I was intending to study so
they agreed to get me a ticket good for a year at the
student discount. Fortunately, they didn`t ask many
questions about when I was planning to begin studying
(or register for a course if you have that kind of
time before). The date can be changed if you pay a
fee. That`s what I did and I did indeed change the
date.

Best wishes,
Ana