Eight days

Ana Young ayoung2001aYAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 5 08:04:46 PDT 2003

--- "Caldwell, Emily" <ecaldwellaBCANET.ORG> wrote:
I stressed out just
> about every night as to what I was going to cut out
> and when I decided to stop in Burgos and return to
> Spain in the next couple of years to finish the
> camino.... I felt relief

 ... And I discovered that last summer, when I had
lots of time, some of those precious days kind of got
"lost" in a way - not that I have anything against
having lots of time. When I retire, I hope to do one
of those slow Caminos again, knowing that each and
every day is precious. This time, I stressed out for
other reasons but it doesn`t matter in the long run:
However many days you have, each and every one is
precious. Use them well.

Buen Camino,
Ana