Suggested route from Sarria?

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 25 01:48:17 PDT 2003

The Monastary at Samos welcomes pilgrims. The best part is coming down the
moutain and getting a great view of the little town. Not many people choose
this route as it is 9k longer than the other route. Therefore, we were only
about 6 that night. The only draw back is that it's a little cold and musty
there. The beds are pretty old. I read somewher that "...the Monastary is
from the 12th century and so are the Matresses"
But it was well worth it. I suggest starting before Samos as to get the view
while walking in.

-jen