Bringing baby

Jennifer Schwartz jennsunsaHOTMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 25 01:39:25 PDT 2003

Last year there was a couple of women who were traveling with their
children. One was about 5yrs old, one was 2yrs old and the third was a baby.
They had one of those three wheel type jogging strollers and a regular 4
wheel type. The 5yr old walked. I met them coming down into Samos. We asked
them how it was and they said no problem, although I wondered about some of
the rather rocky and steep sections of the trail. I think they were accepted
warmly throughout the trip, crying kids are no match for loud snoring
adults. That is who you truley have to watch out for.... =)

-jen