Bringing baby

Richard Willey rwilleyaMIT.EDU
Fri Apr 25 03:54:41 PDT 2003

> Do you think we will have any problems being accepted into the
> refugios?  I was just planning to have her sleep with me in a sleeping
> bag made of sheets.  Do other people bring small children?  Is there
> anything special we should be taking into consideration?

The obvious issue that you should concern yourself with is a question of noise.

The refugios are large dormatory style rooms.  Noise travels, and there is
nothing in the world as annoying as a screaming baby.  [Humans are hard wired
to hate this noise and want to do something to stop it]

I consider it extremely inconsiderate to risk inflicting this on your fellow
travellers.