Webcam at Irache is beeing cleaned

Bob Spenger rspengeraADELPHIA.NET
Wed Apr 16 14:19:30 PDT 2003

Yeah. There was one there when I first checked it out - after it was first
reported here (or in the other group?). It looked like some guy talking on a
cell phone. Then a couple of others appeared and one of them held out a cup
to the fountain. It was early in the morning here (U.S. west coast), so it
must have been late afternoon there. Now, early afternoon here, it is almost
midnight there, so it is deserted, as might be expected.

Bob Spenger