LePuy to Conques questions

Philippe Thellier philippe.thellieraWORLDONLINE.FR
Wed Apr 16 14:36:54 PDT 2003

MessageYou can find train schedules on www.sncf.fr.

Cordially
Philippe Thellier
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Reynolds, Laurie
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 9:57 PM
  Subject: LePuy to Conques questions

  Hi, all, I have been reading the archives for information on the LePuy -Conque segment and have been helped immeasurably by some who have already walked that segment of the Camino.  I have two specific questions that were not answered by those messages.  First, how many days of walking do you think I will need?  (To give you a rough estimate of my ability, I walked from Roncesvalles to Santiago in 2000 and 2002, both in about 32 days).  And second, does anyone know how I can find out about public transportation from Conques to Aix-en-Provence, which is where I have to go when I stop walking?
  Thank you so much in advance, regards, Laurie