buying a suitable backpack

Myrtitar Sahas myrtitaraYAHOO.CA
Wed Apr 9 20:46:01 PDT 2003

Hello, about your query regarding getting to Roncesvalles, the following appeared on a recent posting at Santiagobis:
We left Madrid at 7.30am by train to Pamplona, which I
think we reached about 2.00pm.
We had a look around then went to the bus station but
decided to take a taxi instead.
The taxi ride to Roncesvalles was more expensive but
we got there early enough to sign in, arrange our
credencials, have a walk around and book dinner at a
restaurant, before attending evening Mass.

 Lynn Bailey <Johannes48aAOL.COM> wrote:Greetings from Charleston:

We are leaving for the Camino on Easter Sunday, April 20th. We would
appreciate information on a couple of things:

We are starting from Roncesvalles. We have train passes from Madrid to
Pamplona. How do we get to Roncesvalles?

What is the weather this time of year. We plan to walk April 20 - May 20.

Any other suggestions will be most appreciated.]

I am a Lutheran pastor and my wife, Martha is a harpist.

Blessings and peace to all.

Lynn Bailey
St. Johannes Lutheran Church
Charleston, South Carolina