getting to Roncesvalles (episode 2)

Myrtitar Sahas myrtitaraYAHOO.CA
Wed Apr 9 20:51:19 PDT 2003

A second posting (Santiagobis) gave this information:
The train left Madrid in the early morning and
arrived about noon or so at Pamplona where it was met by a bus that took us into the centre of the city. The bus to Roncesvalles didn't leave until 6 (this varies according to day) and it was not possible to buy a ticket until then http://www.jacobeo.net/eng/the_way/advices.htm
happy planning!
About weather, I have been in May, and found Galicia  and the Basque country both cool and wet.  Mud, dreams, mud, and lots of it! But a lot of stardust, too.

 Lynn Bailey <Johannes48aAOL.COM> wrote:
We are starting from Roncesvalles. We have train passes from Madrid to
Pamplona. How do we get to Roncesvalles?

What is the weather this time of year. We plan to walk April 20 - May 20.

Grandmother to Gabriel and Jacob