What about walking sticks?

Heather Lemley Rehtaeh05aAOL.COM
Tue Sep 24 09:38:04 PDT 2002

Meg,

       All I am saying is that you don't need to get so worried about
particulars.  Just take the bare essentials and go with the flow.  The reason
I said, "the Camino will provide," is because it became a common saying among
the pilgrims I encountered towards the end of the walk.  And while you are
there you do begin to feel very safe and taken care of on the Camino.  You'll
see what I mean.  I even knew one guy who only spent about 500 pesetas a day.
 That is was about $3 American when I was there.  I think he ate a lot of
berries on that walk.  In Santiago he had no money so  I caught him and a
friend sleeping in the sqare.  I'm sure we do not all want to copy their
experience but the point is, be prepared to take a few chances and go through
some dicomfort.  It's very rewarding in the end.

Heather