Camino photo book?

Barbara Hueter bhueteraEARTHLINK.NET
Tue Sep 24 08:11:27 PDT 2002

Jack, I purchased the book last year in Santiago.  Here is the information you requested.

Peregrinos
Manuel G. Vicente
Edicions Xerais De Galicia
ISBN 84-8302-373-3
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jack Beard
  To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
  Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 8:58 AM
  Subject: Camino photo book?

  This summer I saw a nice photo book.  I'm pretty sure it was titled Peregrinos.  The photos were B&W and the cover was a photo of feet.  I saw it in the modern bookstore in Santiago, I think Rua del Villar on the left as you walk away from the Cathedral.  I didn't buy it.  Now I'm having second thoughts.

  Anyone going to Santiago, if you have a chance could you copy down the title, author, ISBN number.  I would really appreciate it.

  Jack