On Another Note (Warning: anti-technophiles should not read)

B'midbar bamidbaraCAMINANTE.US
Tue Sep 17 15:41:17 PDT 2002

For anyone who has a desire or inclination to be able to more highly interact with their fellow peregrinos, I highly recommend the Pimsleur language courses.  I've been buying the full CD sets on eBay as they've been available and have gone through Spanish and French I, II and III both (twenty-eight thirty minute lessons per set).  I have the fortunate benefit of having native Spanish and French business associates and have been "tormenting" them with my language skills for the past three or four months, and believe I'm quite conversant in both languages at this point.  In fact, whilst trekking on the way, I plan on listening to Mandarin I, II and III on my Archos mini-jukebox as I go.  I will, also, of course, listen to a little Stevie Wonder, a little Debussey, a little Vivaldi, a little Earth Wind & Fire, etc. <g> as I toddle along the mountaintop and kibbutz with Yahweh. :)

Regards, B'midbar.