Speaking of Technology (Warning [again] to anti-technophiles)

B'midbar bamidbaraCAMINANTE.US
Tue Sep 17 15:48:38 PDT 2002

Being the prototypical American computer nerd, and workaholic, a great many of my friends, families and associates have been quite curious about my reasons for going on the Camino.  In short, I read about it in the travel section of my Sunday newspaper about eighteen months ago and immediately knew I HAD to go.  Subsequently I found, and subscribed to, this listserv and have been preparing since last winter.  That being said, I've registered the CAMINANTE.US domain and plan on bringing up a BLOG shortly to document the things I've learned regarding the Camino, a great deal of which has been derived from this listserv.  I won't be taking a cell phone when I go, and have told all my employees, clients, etc., that I'll be completely out of pocket for two weeks, but I am taking a PocketPC and a small digital camera to take pictures along the way and keep a journal.  Are there any wireless ISP's (Internet Service Providers) in northern Spain that, as I go through some of the larger cities) would enable me to transmit some information directly to my domain, via my PocketPC?  I have the technical tools and wherewithal, I just need the connectivity.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, B'midbar.