Bus from Madrid to Sarria

Rosina Lila BlaroliaAOL.COM
Wed Sep 11 06:28:58 PDT 2002

Hi Lisa,
It would appear that you have had back luck at the Barajas airport in Madrid.
I have gone through it two or three times per year, for  the last ten years
or so, and have had nothing but pleasant experiences; the layout of the
airport, the museum and other shops, the food, the attitude and cooperation
of the airport personnel, etc., make it one of my favorites anywhere.
My only complaint about Barajas is the rather long distance between the
International and Domestic areas.  But even there, the airport has mechanical
transports and little buses.
Another thing that I like about Barajas is the availability of small,
individual carts which are very convenient and unobtrusive.
Regards,
Rosina