packing for Sept/Oct

Becci Robbins scpointaMINDSPRING.COM
Wed Sep 4 09:56:11 PDT 2002

I leave Monday for Spain, and I wanted to thank you all for the tips and
encouragement this list has provided.

I'm still unsure of how much warm clothing to pack and whether a
lightweight sleeping bag is sufficient, as I'll still be walking (God
willing) in mid-October. I've searched the archives, and the packing lists
I've seen there and on other sites are all for summer travel.

Also, I'm debating whether to get a rain fly for my pack. I'd rather avoid
another expense (the bill for this adventure is adding up!), but I don't
want to be foolish. Would simply packing my things in plastic bags suffice?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.

Becci