Greetings from Asia! I have just joined!!!

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 25 20:11:52 PDT 2002

Hi Yoong:

this is such a big coincidence! I live in the USA, and plan to go with my husband to compostela starting may 2003 to arrive at santiago before July the 25th and then to continue to Finisterre. But the point is that I have come to Mendoza (in Argentina) to visit my family and today I am in chile working with a college on my thesis and she has a friend that is interested in going to compostela at some point, may be next year with us and my Chilean friend Katam. The funny thing is that she is leaving for tokio on November the 16th, as she has been invited for a presentation there (she is an anthropologist) and she was very enthusiastic when I told her about your posting and she woul like to email you. We have just been talking about a book ¨Peregrino¨by Paulo Cohelo ( I am not particularly a fan of him but I may read this book)

If you are interested in talking to her, her email address is ethos45ahotmail.com

Welcome to the group.

Lia

Hot links to save wildlife (below in blue) Links para salvar vida silvestre. (en azul)

Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!     Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!

Join Care2.com and The Breast Cancer Fund's Climb to End Breast Cancer!

Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!