Greetings from Asia! I have just joined!!!

Yoong Lee yoongleeaLIVEDOOR.COM
Fri Oct 25 21:12:24 PDT 2002

Hello, Lia!

Thank your mail. Unfortunately I don't live in Tokyo. I live in the Eastern
part of Japan. Tokyo is about 1,200 kilometer away from my town named
Shimonoseki. I don't think I can meet your friend when she visits Japan. But
I do have some friends in Tokyo. They might be able to welcome her. If she
is serious, she can stop by at the campus of Sophia University, the best
Jesuit school in Japan  and can meet some Jesuit scholars who teaches there.
Some of them are from Latin America. These priests should be able to give
some intellectual guidance to her if she is staying in Japan for the
extended period of time.

Cheers

Yoong Lee