Saw Blessing of Animals

David hiking El Camino de Santiago caminoaOAKAPPLE.NET
Sun Oct 6 19:59:03 PDT 2002

The Episcopal Church in the USA web site is

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/

Their catechism is at

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/bcp/outline.html

You'll see that confession is listed as a sacramental rite, though
Catholic-style periodic individual
confession isn't practiced much by Episcopalians.

Since it's "Episcopal" bishops have authority over parishes.   There is
a national Presiding Bishop for the United States, but there isn't any
office like that of the Catholic Pope.

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/presiding-bishop/

I'm not an Episcopalian, but these links should get you started.
My church is in a cooperative partnership with an Episcopal parish.
The Taizé music used in some of our joint worship services is what
got me interested in starting the camino from Taizé.