Saw Blessing of Animals

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 6 19:44:21 PDT 2002

Hi everybody: thanks for the info about the blessing of the animals, thanks specailly to Rosina Lila. My husband and I woke up early this mornig to go from Jersey City to the Cathedral and, even when we didn't get any ticket , we could stand inside and finally, when people started to leave the place, we got 2 seats with a pretty good view. There were several animals in the procession (no elephant :( ) and I really liked the sermon. There were also muslims reading passages of the Coran and very nice and varied music and lots of dancing (very nice african dances), it was really a celebration of joy and life. I don't know much about the Episcopelian Church , everything seems to be pretty similar to the Catholic church, but I don't know about if the have confessions and if they recognize a maximum authority (like a Pope) and lots of things but I am interested in finding out. It was a great opportunity for me to learn new things so, thank you very much. I would be very glad if yo!
u keep on posting information like that.

We really enjoyed it.

Lia

Hot links to save wildlife (below in blue) Links para salvar vida silvestre. (en azul)

Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!     Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!

Join Care2.com and The Breast Cancer Fund's Climb to End Breast Cancer!

Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!

faith.yahoo.com