Paris start location, also Vezelay

Bill Chandler chandlebaMAIL.UWW.EDU
Mon Oct 7 06:22:51 PDT 2002

Richard,

I am led to believe the starting point in Paris is the Tour San
Jacques.  the tower of Saint James.  It is located near the Isle de
la Cite'.  It seems that this was a rondezvous point where pilgrims
coming to the city met and were blessed before they left for the Way.

bill

--
William L. Chandler, Ed.D.
Art Education