Blessing of Animals

Lia Laura Puglesi keyl_1336aYAHOO.COM
Sat Oct 5 15:02:13 PDT 2002

Dear Rosina: waw! you seem to be very well informed! I'd love to have some pictures if possible. If you can send them to my other email adress (this is too full) it is keylaecologyfund.net

I am  so glad you told us about the blessing of the animals. My husband and I are going tomorrow. I'l leave the "ages of mankind" for a week day, when there is going to be less people and I don't have to rush. (I can spend literally, HOURS in three or four halls of a Museum. I have never seen a museum completely, no even the Met, where I have been to 6 times. At the Loivre, I was from the opening at 9 till they closed at 10: 30) Any way, there is a book "Hermano Sol, Hermana Luna" that I read many years ago and I thik I've read about his pilgimage in one of the footnotes but I am not sure and I am not sure that if I did it was the asseveration of a historial fact. I am going to visit my family in Argentina in 3 weeks and I could check it there.

Lia.

Hot links to save wildlife (below in blue) Links para salvar vida silvestre. (en azul)

Join Care2.com's Race for the Rain Forest!     Join Care2.com's Race for the Big Cats!

Join Care2.com and The Breast Cancer Fund's Climb to End Breast Cancer!

Join Care2.com's Race for the Oceans!

faith.yahoo.com