new member

Nanci Yuronis NYuronisaAOL.COM
Wed May 29 10:01:03 PDT 2002

Hello...my name is Nanci Yuronis and I split my year between Provincetown, MA
and Orlando, FL.  Within the past 4 months I have encountered two people, one
Brazilian and one Irish, who have completed the Camino pilgrimage.  When they
spoke of their experiences, I quickly noted that for each of them the trip
was life-changing.  I decided I wanted to make the trip, so I invited my
daughter to join me in making plans to do just that this coming September.  I
am enjoying the research for the trip, but have not yet decided whether the
two of us should go on our own or if we should join a small guided tour
group.  I would appreciate hearing your comments.

Nanci