new member (to Nancy)

Carolyn Arcand Skiboo21aHOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 28 21:55:33 PDT 2002

hi Nanci.. I would definitely say go alone (without the tour group).  you will meet tons of people along the way and have no problem following the trail without a guided group.  I would recommend purchasing the Confraternity of Saint James trail guidebook on line (not sure of their website, but you can find it through a search engine).. have a great trip!  Carolyn :o)
----- Original Message -----
From: Nanci Yuronis
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 10:16 AM
To: GOCAMINOaPETE.URI.EDU
Subject: Re: new member

Hello...my name is Nanci Yuronis and I split my year between Provincetown, MA
and Orlando, FL.  Within the past 4 months I have encountered two people, one
Brazilian and one Irish, who have completed the Camino pilgrimage.  When they
spoke of their experiences, I quickly noted that for each of them the trip
was life-changing.  I decided I wanted to make the trip, so I invited my
daughter to join me in making plans to do just that this coming September.  I
am enjoying the research for the trip, but have not yet decided whether the
two of us should go on our own or if we should join a small guided tour
group.  I would appreciate hearing your comments.

NanciGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com