New Member, Colorado, USA

Linda McInnis mrfsealahaHOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 29 10:08:53 PDT 2002

Greetings!

My name is Linda McInnis, and I am planning to walk the Camino in 5 years,
when I turn 50.  It will be a personal pilgrimage for me, and I will walk
alone, or at least begin the walk alone.  I am sure I will have company
right away!

I am already an avid walker/hiker, and living here in the Rocky Mts. offers
me many opportunities to train and be in shape.  Obviously, I believe in
planning ahead!  I know very little about the various routes, however, I
think I would like to begin in Roncevalles (sp?).  Any information, guidance
and encouragement is welcome.  Anyone may feel free to email me privately at
mrfsealahahotmail.com.  I look forward to getting to know you fellow
pilgrims!

Peace and blessings,
Linda McInnis
Pueblo, Colorado, USA