Prayer Requests

Marcia Whitney-Schenck CHRNARTSaAOL.COM
Fri May 24 06:30:00 PDT 2002

During Memorial Day weekend, I will be remembering all the pilgrims who have
walked El Camino throughout the centuries. I also will be laminating a card
with people's prayer requests. Christine, my sister-in-law, and I will pray
for each of these requests once a day during the pilgrimage.

Since all of you have become our family, you are welcome to send us your
prayer requests directly to me: Marcia (from Chicago) at chrnartsaaol.com.

Christine (from Albuqueque) and I will leave for Spain on Tuesday for six
weeks. She is Lutheran, and I'm Catholic. We don't care whether you are
religious or not. If you just want someone to say your name and remember your
intention every day in June, please feel free to contact me. If you don't
want to name the concern -- just say you want us to remember a special
intention.

Blessings all and thanks for your valuable advice during these last four
months.

Marcia (chrnartsaaol.com)

P.S. I hope Trigo (the adopted Pilgrim dog) is adapting to Dutch.