Sv: blisters

fkjaer fkjaeraPOST7.TELE.DK
Wed May 8 11:19:33 PDT 2002

Hello all,

Blisters - the newer ending topic.
It seems that every pilgrim has his or her own experience with blisters and cures against them.
Before leaving for Spain two years ago, a friend of mine - a trained nurse - gave me a tube of 'Visible Difference - Eight Hour Cream Protectant' from Elizabeth Arden. Every morning I lotioned my feet with this lubricant - not forgetting the space between the toes. Walking from St. Jean to Burgos in 9 days, I only  got two blisters, that didn't bother me much. I only wore a thin pair of woolen socks. (And my Ecco boots of course!)
When I hopefully return in a month to walk the remains of my camino I will bríng a new tube of Elizabeth Ardens rather expensive buf effective product.
Reading Adriennes posting, I will, however, buy a tube of 'Mercurochrome' in a Burgos Pharmacia before setting out!

¡ Ultreya !

Frans.

[ 56° 11' 38.6'' N - 10° 14' 5.36'' E ]