Iberia special fair for returning pilgrims

Donald Schell djschelaATTGLOBAL.NET
Wed May 8 09:41:32 PDT 2002

Dear friends,

This is something we've talked about before and I haven't paid attention, so
my apologies to those who don't welcome repeat inquiries and conversations.

My son and I are flying round trip to Manchester, England for a stopover
with his older sister on our way to Spain.  We've found a good roundtrip
from Manchester to Paris and plan to take the train overnight from there to
Pau/Urdos to walk over Somport Pass.

For the return I'm looking either to get a one-way to Paris or even (not
using half an inexpensive round trip) a one way to Manchester.  I remember
the Iberia offers special fares for returning pilgrims.  Can we arrange that
ahead or do we have to show the Compostelana to book the flight?  Does
anyone know how much such flights cost?

Thank you!

donald

p.s. my fellow pilgrims to date in the family - me other daughter (and
co-author) and my wife, and I were all delighted to Pieter when he was
visiting San Francisco from Holland.  Thank you Lin Galea for helping that
happen.  We heard a little more about Williambsurg and also about ongoing
plans for gathering returning U.S. and West Coast pilgrims to talk about the
experience this fall.  I'm really glad we do this.  Sharing the experience
in storytelling has probably always been a part of completing a pilgrimage.