French Route

Kyle Jensen KyleJensenaPEOPLEPC.COM
Wed May 8 20:12:45 PDT 2002

I have been a member of this site for over two years and have deleted every message pertaining to hiking in France.  My job would never let me have enough time off to even think about starting in France....but, things change and now I have two months starting in Sept.   Can someone please tell me the starting point and the major cities along the way in France or a website with that inf.?

Also, two months is a long time to be on holiday, any thoughts on carrying a tent and small cookstove with me?  Would the extra weight pay off????
Thanks     Kyle Jensen