BTW, I should probably introduce myself

Nevhyn nevhynaYAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 29 10:12:21 PST 2002

Hi all.  :)

First time caller, long time listener; I've been lurking since last
December.  A computer consultant from Colorado, I'll be walking the Camino
in October.  I first read about it in the travel section of my local
newspaper last year and immediately "knew" it was something I had to do.  It
is a calling for me, and I go for religious and spiritual reasons.  After
having searched the web, I came upon the listserv relatively quickly and
have been learning here ever since.  The dialogue here has both inspired and
educated me, and I appreciate all the information.

Regards, Nevhyn.